Health care products, food additives, cosmetics additives, plastic additives
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||Health Herb|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25KGS|
|Delivery Time:||7 DAYS|
|Product:||Tea Polyphenols||Appearance:||Brown Powder|
|Raw Material:||Tea Leaves||Active Part:||Catechin, EGCG|
skin care raw materials,
makeup raw materials
We offer cosmetics raw material Tea polyphenols, ethanol extracted.
Tea polyphenols comes from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. For centuries, various herbal teas have been used by practitioners of traditional medicine for their reputed medicinal qualities. In fact, archeological records date the use of the plant as a beverage since at least the tenth century B.C. in China. Today, tea is the second most consumed beverage worldwide . Only water is consumed more often that tea. It is estimated that over half of the world's population uses herbal tea for medicinal purposes. While nothing can keep you young forever, the life-extending properties of Green Tea may effectively delay at least some of the effects of aging.
1. Lower blood lipid.
2. Anti-oxidation, anti-aging, anti-cancer.
3. Inhibit tumor.
4. Anti-inflammation and detoxification.
5. Sober up and protect liver.
6. Enhance immunity.
1. Catechins promote weight loss by increasing the amount of energy your body uses and by making it easier for your body to use excess body fat. You can increase your weight loss up to 100 percent by taking in green tea catechins, according to a study published in the February 2009 issue of “The Journal of Nutrition.” Green tea catechins also allow you to lose more fat from your abdominal area. While green tea catechins seem to be effective at promoting weight loss, the catechins found in other foods do not have this effect.
2. Antioxidant effect
Tea polyphenol can block process of lipid peroxidation, increase the activity of enzyme in the human body, thus has anti-cancer& anti-tumor effect.
1. Polyphenols 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90%, 95%, 98% UV
2. Catechins 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 65%, 70%, 75%, 80%, 90% HPLC
3. EGCG 10%, 15%, 20%, 30%, 35%, 40%, 45%, 50%, 55%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90%, 95% HPLC
4. Caffeine 1%, 5%, 8% HPLC
|Total Tea Polyphenols, %||≥98.0||102.3||UV(2.884)|
|Total Catechines, %||≥80.0||81.2||GB/T 31740.2|
|Loss After Drying, %||≤5.0||3.3|
|Mesh Size||≥95% through 80 Mesh||Conformed|
(counted by lead), PPM
|Ash, %||≤0.3||Conformed||GB/T 8306|
|Total Bacterial, cfu/g||≤1000||Conformed|
|Mold & Yeast, cfu/g||≤100||Conformed|
Contact Person: Pan Lin