Health care products, food additives, cosmetics additives, plastic additives
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||Health Herb|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25KGS|
|Delivery Time:||7 DAYS|
|Appearance:||Pure White Powder||Standard:||USP/FCC/JP|
ferrous gluconate dihydrate,
myo inositol powder
We supply Artificial Food Additives Acesulfame-K CAS 55589-62-3.
Acesulfame-K is 200 times sweeter than sucrose (table sugar), as sweet as aspartame, about 2/3 as sweet as saccharin, and 1/3 as sweet as sucralose. Like saccharin, it has a slightly bitter aftertaste, especially at high concentrations. Acesulfame K is often blended with other sweeteners (usually sucralose or aspartame). These blends are reputed to give a more sugar-like taste whereby each sweetener masks the other's aftertaste, and/or exhibits a synergistic effect by which the blend is sweeter than its components.
1. Good taste:similar to sucrose in terms of taste.
2. Easily dissolved:dissolves quickly and easily in water under room temperature.
3. Non-calories:no metabolism and no calorific value in the body, suitable for diabetics.
4. Synergistic effect:Acesuliame-K has a distinguished synergistic effect when used in combination with other sweeteners, which can make a 20-40% reduction in the quantity of product required.
5. Long-lasting stability: no loss quality for 10 years during storage, not hygroscopic, high physical and chemical stablity even at 225°c or the range of PH2-10, no interaction with other involved ingredients and additives.
6. Safety: No adverse reactions in the body to the consumption of Acesulfame-K have been found despite extensive and through safety studies and the wide use in Europe for more than ten years. It doesn't metabolize and accumulate in the body, doesn't affect the normal function of human body, is excreted rapidly and completely, so it's very suitable for diabetics.
Acesulfame-K is widely used in various kind of food. Acesulfame-K is the most suitable sweetener for soft veverage because of it's high stability and good taste, it can be used in such foodstuffs as sweetener: soft drink, chewing gum, coffee(instant), tea(instand), dairy product analogs, gelatins, pudding desserts, abletop sweetener and baked food. Acesulfame-K can be also used in medicine and cosmetics, for xample, syrup, sugarcoating pius, toothpaster, lipstick, mouthwasher and similar products.
Acesulfame-K can be also used in medicine and cosmetics, for example, syrup, sugarcoating pius ,toothpaste ,lipstick, mouthwash and similar products.
|Product Name||Food grade acesulfame-k sweeteners|
|Appearance||White crystalline powder||conforms|
|Water solubililty||Freely soluble||conforms|
|Solubility in ethanol||Slightly soluble||Slightly soluble|
|Loss on drying||1.0 % max||0.3%|
|Potassium||17.0-21 %||17.9 %|
|Impurity||20 ppm max||conforms|
|Heavy metal||1.0 ppm max||conforms|
|Fluorid||3.0 ppm max||conforms|
|Selenium||10.0 ppm max||conforms|
|Lead||1.0 ppm max||conforms|
Contact Person: Pan Lin